Digital Marketing Co-ordinator
The employer is: GRAND SCALE MARKETING. Helping businesses in all aspects of Digital Marketing. You will be entitled to annual leave during this job opportunity. .
- Development and management of marketing strategy, plans and budgets
- Assisting with research, campaign creation and day-to-day delivery of marketing plans.
- Support the Chief Marketing Officers with client projects and engagements and build strong relationships with company stakeholders.
- Manage all digital marketing platforms and channels, building campaigns on a marketing automation platform.
- Updating and optimising the company website and developing and implementing SEO strategies.
- Support the execution of lead generation and new product launch campaigns, including collateral development, event management, email marketing as well as paid and organic social media activities.
- Co-ordinate the development and execution of a content strategy including creating new collateral, publishing content across all channels and managing a consistent calendar of comms to engage target market.
- Manage and optimise campaigns on the companys marketing automation platform, with a focus on attracting, engaging and helping convert sales for growth marketing programmes.
- Deep dive into the data to perform analyses, uncover insights and make recommendations to fuel growth and improve ROI (for ads, web conversion, churn reduction, lead qualification, etc.).
- Manage Social Media to ensure alignment with marketing strategy and leverage social media to identify and acquire customers.
- Be the internal champion for trends, best practices, new tools and innovation in digital marketing and content development.
Skills and Qualifications
- Qualification in Marketing or similar.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Confident in digital marketing especially social media and community management.
- Passion for technology and data driven marketing.
- Video and interactive content development expertise a bonus.
The employer is: GRAND SCALE MARKETING. Although this is a part-time temporary opportunity hours may be extended and it could lead to a permanent position. The job advert may end before the closing date if requested by the employer. NMW 16-17yrs £4.81, 18-20yrs £6.83, 21-22yrs £8.36, 23-24yrs £9.50.
JOBSTART IS OPEN TO 16-24 YEAR OLDS. If you are on UC contact your Work Coach via your Journal. If you are in receipt of JSA, IS or ESA phone a Work Coach on 0300 200 7807. If you are 18-24 years and not in receipt of benefits phone 028 90 726797.
- Vacancy ID
- Job Sector
- Belfast: can be worked remotely.
- See further info
- No. vacancies
- Contract Type
- Weekly hours
- Published date
- Closing date