Bookkeeper required to support day to day tasks of a growing accountants office. This is an office based position. Working in a small office you will need to have excellent communication skills. Excellent IT and Excel skills, along with the ability to work on your own initiative as well as a good team player. You will be involved in preparing financial statements, verifying the accuracy of client's accounts and alerting the accountant to any errors. Recording any inconsistencies to help the accountant reconcile inaccuracies. Fine attention to detail. Helping with administrative duties and preparing yearly accounts when required. .
- Corresponding with clients via email and telephone.
- Corresponding with professional bodies for example, HMRC.
- Organising Files.
- Data entry.
- Dealing with transactions for example, purchases, sales etc.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bookkeeping experience is essential (1 year minimum).
- At least Grade C or above in GCSE Maths and English (or equivalent).
- Administrative Assistant (for at least 1 year preferred)
- Experience in Quickbooks and DEXT (receiptbank) would be beneficial.
- Experience in processing payroll would be of an advantage.
Worktime: Negotiable, to be confirmed. Office based position with free on site parking. This is a part time position, days and hours can be negotiated at interview stage. To apply email your CV to the employer.
- Vacancy ID
- Job ref.
- Job Sector
- Accountancy and Finance
- Derry or Londonderry
- North West Business Complex, Skeoge, Derry/Londonderry
- Negotiable, to be confirmed.
- No. vacancies
- Contract Type
- Weekly hours
- Published date
- Closing date