The employer is: BRUISER THEATRE COMPANY. Bruiser Theatre Company is one of Northern Ireland’s foremost independent theatre companies. We exist to excite, engage, and inspire both artists and audiences through our unique brand of physical theatre. We create; International-quality productions, delivered by and for the people of NI. Essential professional development and educational opportunities for the young people of NI. An environment where our artists can fulfil their full creative potential. Our aims and objectives; Create powerful physical theatre experiences that enrich the lives of our audience and participants. Promote the professional development and education of young people to enable them to fulfil their full creative potential. Co-create challenging and rewarding opportunities with and for our participants. Be embedded in the cultural life of Northern Ireland. Upon application, Bruiser Theatre Company may request that you complete an Equality Monitoring form and short questionnaire..
- The primary function of this position is to provide administrative support by conducting research, handling information requests and performing clerical functions.
- Training in current operations will be provided and the successful candidate will be supported by our existing team to develop relevant skills.
- Supporting colleagues, clients and beneficiaries of our work by performing general office duties, such as maintaining records, processing data and assisting with social media and website activity.
- Preparing invoices, reports, memos, letters, blog posts, and other documents required by the organisation.
- Assisting with recruitment and participation by contacting current, past and potential beneficiaries of our work to make them aware of programme activity.
- Creating, filing and retrieving documents, records, reports and course materials and resources to support the work of the organisation.
- Maintaining databases, ensuring information is accurate, up to date and in line with GDPR guidelines.
- Responding to and redirecting correspondence, including emails, phone calls and communication through our website and social media channels.
- Contacting existing and potential clients and beneficiaries about upcoming projects and activity, and handling applications and enquiries.
- Assisting with research and development of current and future projects and activites.
Skills and Qualifications
- Effective communicator.
- A team player.
- Well organised.
- Keen to learn new skills.
- 5 GCSEs or equivalent, at Grade C or above, including Maths and English.
- 3 A Levels or equivalent, at Grade C or above.
- A passion for, and experience in theatre or the arts.
- Previous experience in office administration.
- A 3rd Level education or equivalent.
The employer is: BRUISER THEATRE COMPANY. Salary: 16-17yrs £4.81, 18-20yrs £6.83, 21-22yrs £8.36, 23-24yrs £9.50. Although this is a part-time temporary opportunity hours may be extended and it could lead to a permanent position. The job advert may end before the closing date if requested by the employer. You will be entitled to annual leave during this job opportunity.
JOBSTART IS OPEN TO 16-24 YEAR OLDS. If you are on UC contact your Work Coach via your Journal. If you are in receipt of JSA, IS or ESA phone a Work Coach on 0300 200 7807. If you are 18-24 years and not in receipt of benefits phone 028 9072 6797 to check if you are eligible for the Scheme.
- Vacancy ID
- Job Sector
- Secretarial and Administration
- See Further Info.
- No. vacancies
- Contract Type
- Weekly hours
- Published date
- Closing date