Trainee Administrator & Advisor
The employer is: MID & EAST ANTRIM COMMUNITY ADVICE SERVICES. .
- Assisting with uniform exchange.
- Using spreadsheets.
- Dealing with post.
- Assisting clients complete disability forms.
- Reception duties.
- Recording client contacts.
- Making appointments using electronic diary.
Skills and Qualifications
- GCSE Maths and English or equivalent.
- Good IT skills.
- Compassionate nature, willingness to help vulnerable clients.
- Organised, self-motivated with a willingness to learn.
- Good team player.
- Full training will be provided.
- An Enhanced Access NI check will be completed whilst in post along with references.
The employer is: MID & EAST ANTRIM COMMUNITY ADVICE SERVICES. Salary: 16-17yrs £4.81, 18-20yrs £6.83, 21-22yrs £9.18, 23-24yrs £9.50 per hour Work time: Monday-Friday, 10am-4pm Although this is a temporary opportunity hours may be extended and it could lead to a permanent position. The job advert may end before the closing date if requested by the employer. You will be entitled to annual leave during this job opportunity. Work time: Monday-Friday, 10am-4pm
JOBSTART IS OPEN TO 16-24 YEAR OLDS. If you are on UC contact your Work Coach via your Journal. If you are in receipt of JSA, IS or ESA phone a Work Coach on 0300 200 7807. If you are 18-24 years and not in receipt of benefits phone 028 9072 6797 to check if you are eligible for the Scheme.
- Vacancy ID
- Job Sector
- Secretarial and Administration
- Co Antrim
- See further Info.
- No. vacancies
- Contract Type
- Weekly hours
- Published date
- Closing date
- Monday-Friday, 10am-4pm