As a leader in a team of Management Consultants, the post holder will work mainly with individual clients within Health and Social Care on organisational development. The Principal Consultant will report to Assistant Head of Centre and will be responsible and accountable for all assigned professional consultancy activities in respect of the products and services offered by the Leadership Centre. Please see employer website for full details..
- The Principal Consultant will report to the Assistant Head of Centre and will be responsible and accountable for all assigned professional consultancy activities in respect of the products and services offered by the Leadership Centre.
- Support the development and implementation of programmes to improve efficiency, effectiveness and economy within Leadership Centre in order to meet savings targets and Value for Money initiatives.
- Anticipate the financial implications associated with the operational performance of HSC Leadership programmes and consultancy within your area of responsibility ensuring that business risks are identified, documented, controlled and mitigated.
Skills and Qualifications
- Demonstrate evidence of achievement of supporting a significant change or service improvement.
- Have worked with a diverse range of partners/stakeholders to achieve successful organisational outcomes
Work time to be confirmed.
Please apply via: https://jobs.hscni.net/ Employer Ref: 53300136
- Vacancy ID
- Job ref.
- Job Sector
- Management Consultancy
- Belfast - BSO HSC Leadership Centre
- £54,764.00 - £63,862.00 per annum
- No. vacancies
- Contract Type
- Weekly hours
- Published date
- Closing date
- To be confirmed