Business Support Manager (Band 6)
The post holder will be responsible for the implementation and management of a coordinated Performance Management reporting framework across the MHLDCW Division. The post holder will familiarise themselves with the performance standards across all services within MHLDCW Division and be responsible for supporting the MHLDCW Division Senior Management Team with analysis of information and consideration of future planning in response to analysis presented. Please see employer website for full details..
- Monitor MHLDCW Services on key performance indicators and other core activity which reflects regional targets, Ministerial and Commissioner priorities
- Support accountability reviews and Divisional performance meetings through the production of Accountability Reports and provision of appropriate information to monitor progress
Skills and Qualifications
- At least 1 year's experience analysing and interpreting complex data, evidencing use of appropriate presentation techniques
- At least 1 year's experience of managing staff
Work time to be confirmed.
Please apply via: https://jobs.hscni.net/ Employer Ref:53283649
- Vacancy ID
- Job ref.
- Job Sector
- General Management
- Co Antrim
- Holywell Hospital Site, Antrim
- £32,306 - £39,027 per annum
- No. vacancies
- Contract Type
- Weekly hours
- Published date
- Closing date