This post will be responsible for the delivery of activity within the Antrim and Newtownabbey Policing & Community Safety Partnership’s Strategy and Action Plan. This will involve coordinating a process of programme development, implementation and review. .
- To coordinate the development, implementation and review of the PCSP Strategy and Annual Action Plan, reporting on outcomes using an Outcomes Based Accountability (OBA) framework/ methodology to PCSP members and funders.
- To oversee the administration of all aspects of the PCSP, including: programme budget; all aspects of partnership, working group and inter-agency meetings; project management; claims and reports to funders; promotion of PCSP; management of PCSP team.
- To lead and manage PCSP staff team in an effective performance management structure. Ensuring staff are adequately trained and developed to achieve key performance indicators and are able to effectively deliver the programme objectives of the Policin
- To develop and manage robust financial management procedures in line with both Councils and the funders policies and funding guidelines.
Skills and Qualifications
- Managing Budgets
- A degree e.g. Community Development, Business Management or an equivalent level 6 qualification, as per the qualifications framework, in a relevant discipline.
- Consideration will be given to applicants who do not hold a degree or equivalent level qualification but who can demonstrate a minimum of 4 years relevant experience as below.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a lead Project Management role to include the following: - Managing Staff
- Partnership working with key stakeholders and communities
- Developing and managing action plans and programmes
- Full current driving licence or, if a disability prevents driving, access to a suitable form of transport to enable the duties of the post to be carried out in full.
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office and Windows Applications
- Additional relevant professional or management qualifications.
- Project Management qualification e.g. PRINCE 2
- Specific lead programming / project management role in one or more of the following areas: - Policing & Community Safety - Good Relations - Peace - Community Development
Work time: Monday - Friday, times to be confirmed.
Please apply online at: https://antrimandnewtownabbey.getgotjobs.co.uk/home (copy and paste link to your browser)
- Vacancy ID
- Job ref.
- Job Sector
- Public Sector
- Co Antrim
- Mossley Mill, Newtownabbey
- £33,486 - £36,371 per annum
- No. vacancies
- Contract Type
- Weekly hours
- Published date
- Closing date