Do you have electrical maintenance experience? Our client, a leading manufacturing company are currently recruiting for an Electrical Engineer in the Ballymoney area. Would you like to work for a global manufacturing company? Are you looking for a role that offers a strong work life balance, weekends off and long-term career progression opportunity?.
- Reactive and planned maintenance in the factory floor
- Diagnostics repairs and fault finding
- Carrying out repairs and installation on electrical equipment
- Upkeep of Maintenance spare parts
- Perform electrical testing and inspections
- Upkeep of records on maintenance computer system
Skills and Qualifications
- Electrical qualification 17th Edition or Equivalent
- Testing, repairs and fault-finding experience
- Minimum of 2 years previous maintenance experience gained within a high-volume manufacturing environment.
- Good understanding of Hydraulic and Pneumatic systems
Work time: Monday to Friday, times to be confirmed. Employee Benefits Onsite canteen and parking Overtime payments and shifts available Supportive team Monday to Friday full time Permanent
- Vacancy ID
- Job ref.
- Job Sector
- Co Antrim
- No. vacancies
- Contract Type
- Weekly hours
- Published date
- Closing date