Reporting to the Maintenance Supervisor you will be responsible for supporting the production departments in both the paint shop and machine shop. Please see employer website for full details..
- Reporting to the Maintenance Supervisor you will be responsible for supporting the production departments in both the paint shop and machine shop.
- Maintenance of forklift fleet and vehicles onsite.
- Upkeep of the pneumatic tools and other tools used in production.
- Provide mechanical support to colleagues in other departments.
Skills and Qualifications
- 3rd level qualification in an Engineering Discipline Or 5 years relevant experience
- Computer literate
- Minimum of 2 years previous maintenance experience gained within a high-volume manufacturing environment
- Good understanding of hydraulic and pneumatic systems
- Consideration will be also given to those with experience in maintenance of cranes and weld plants
- Clean Driving Licence
Work time Monday - Friday. Salary: Up to £35,000 per annum.
Please apply via: https://vacancies.riadaresourcing.com/vacancies/13027/maintenance-engineer.html
- Vacancy ID
- Job ref.
- Job Sector
- Co Tyrone
- See Further Information
- No. vacancies
- Contract Type
- Weekly hours
- Published date
- Closing date