Structural Engineer (Principal / Associate)
AM Civil Engineering is seeking a Structural Engineer to join our expanding team. This is an exciting opportunity for an individual to join our growing, dynamic and innovative business. We provide civil engineering design and management services in Northern Ireland, Great Britain and Republic of Ireland operating in a variety of sectors including water, wastewater, drainage, flooding, civil infrastructure, temporary works, management services and consultancy/specialist services. We specialise in working with Contractors and Client Organisations to identify opportunities for value engineering, construction sequencing, and material selection to safely deliver construction projects of any size, scale or complexity. .
- The ideal candidate is a self-motivated individual who can manage a project with oversight from proposal phase to construction administration.
- Prepare design calculations, drawings, specifications, design analysis and construction cost estimates.
- Perform construction related services including shop drawing reviews, response to requests for information, periodic construction site observation and occasional specialised structural inspections.
- Collaborate with architects and designers and building contractors on design and construction of projects.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Civil or Structural Engineering.
- Chartered (or working towards Chartership) with the IStructE, ICE or Engineers Ireland.
- Experience in watertight concreate design, temporary works design, and bridge engineering would be beneficial, but not essential.
AM Civil Engineering is based in North City Business Centre, however we operate a flexible and hybrid working model meaning that you would only be required to attend the office once a week (or as per client need). For more information regarding this role, please contact our Belfast office on 07894882813 and ask to speak to Aidan McCarthy (MD) or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vacancy ID
- Job ref.
- Job Sector
- All of Northern Ireland
- Flexible - due to remote working model
- No. vacancies
- Contract Type
- Weekly hours
- Published date
- Closing date