Customer Service Representative
Are you a customer focused individual who thrives on delivering an exceptional customer journey? Can you build successful customer relationships? If so, we have a vacancy within our Dunmurry based customer service team that may be of interest to you. Our customer Service team are dedicated to supporting our customers before, during and after their purchase. You will own and manage all in-bound and outbound reactive customer channels. This role receives and processes customer quotes, orders, inquiries and complaints. It maintains an ongoing relationship with allocated customers and sales colleagues, and you will use your organisational knowledge to provide a key communication link for the customer..
- Respond to customer questions about our products and services.
- Record and process quotes and orders, including custom and special orders.
- Make calls (by telephone or other channel) to allocated customers to develop new and deepen existing relationships.
- Act as a first point of contact for resolving customer queries / complaints.
- Schedule follow-up actions and enter relevant information into the CRM.
Skills and Qualifications
- 1 year experience in a customer service focused role.
- Educated to A-level or Further Education College equivalent level.
- Ability to build strong customer relationships and deliver customer-centric solutions.
- Desire to build a career within our organisation.
- Comfortable with written communication to customers.
Work time: Monday to Thursday 8.30am - 5pm. Friday 8.30am - 2pm
- Vacancy ID
- Job ref.
- Job Sector
- Customer Service and Call Centre
- Co Antrim
- £23,200 per annum
- No. vacancies
- Contract Type
- Weekly hours
- Published date
- Closing date