We're currently recruiting Raceroom Operatives associates for our Head Office. Various Contracts are available ranging from 8-40 Hours. .
- Making a positive impact on every customer transaction, efficiently and effectively.
- Problem solving and building excellent relationships over the telephone/ online, and providing a friendly, timely and professional service.
- Building real connections, being dedicated to offering the highest customer's service.
- Keeping up to date with each days live sporting events.
Skills and Qualifications
- GCSE Maths and English, at grade C or above (or equivalent).
- Previous Customer Care experience OR excellent telephone skills.
- Numeracy Skills.
- Experience in Microsoft Office packages.
- Keen Interest in Sport.
- Customer care experience. Must be numerate and have excellent telephone or customer service skills.
Work time: 9am to 9.30pm Monday to Friday and 8am to 9.30pm on Saturday and Sunday. To apply email your CV to the employer. The benefits: Full on the job training provided. Private Health Care. Permanent health insurance. Life insurance. Company uniform. Employee Assistance Program. Offer a competitive remuneration package for all staff. Ongoing training and development. Optional overtime subject to availability.
- Vacancy ID
- Job ref.
- Job Sector
- Customer Service and Call Centre
- £10 per hour.
- No. vacancies
- Contract Type
- Weekly hours
- Published date
- Closing date
- 9am to 9.30pm Monday to Friday and 8am to 9.30pm on Saturday and Sunday.