To complete various duties around our site, which includes working in polytunnels, glasshouses, and in packhouses..
- To complete basic quality control duties when required (training would be given).
- To help maintain a tidy work environment.
- To harvest and pack produce / cut flowers to customer specifications
- To work successfully under the instruction of a manager or team leader.
- To process flower bouquets on a packing line to customer specifications.
Skills and Qualifications
- The ability to work in a busy environment
- To work efficiently as part of a team
- Some experience in the Agricultural / growing sector
We grow, cultivate and harvest salad produce and cut flowers onsite within covered / protected areas to customer orders and specifications. We also pack, label and process various flower bouquets on a processing line to our customer requirements. Work time: FULL TIME - (8AM - 4.45, FINISHING AT 3.45 ON A FRIDAY)
- Vacancy ID
- Job ref.
- Job Sector
- Environmental, Health and Safety
- Co Armagh
- £10.10 per hour
- No. vacancies
- Contract Type
- Weekly hours
- Published date
- Closing date