Digitial Communications Specialist
The post holder will be required to support the Communications Department in delivering a high quality communications service to the Southern Health and Social Care Trust. They will be responsible, as part of a broader communications team, for leading the development and delivery of effective interactive digital communications. The post holder will operate as an integral member of the communications team by creating, editing and managing digital content and working with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the Trusts digital output meet’s user expectations. .
- Leading in the development and implementation of a digital communications strategy/action plan as part of the overall Communications strategy
- Working closely with the Trust/BSO ICT department to ensure continuous improvement in the use of content management systems and the smooth, resilient operation of Trust websites in accordance with agreed standards
Skills and Qualifications
- Degree in Communications, Marketing or Interactive Multi-Media design or recognised professional qualification or equivalent/ higher qualification and 2 years experience in the field of communications or digital communications
- OR HNC/HND or equivalent /higher qualification in Communications, Marketing or Interactive Multi-Media design and 3 years' experience in the field of communications or digital media, preferably web content management
- Or 5 years experience in a role involving communications or digital media, preferably web content management with at least 2 years at a Band 5 level or equivalent
- Experience working in a health and social care environment
- Some experience in the following areas: HTML and CSS coding
Location: Craigavon Area Hospital - SHSCT HQ/Clge Nrsing. Work time: to be confirmed
- Vacancy ID
- Job ref.
- Job Sector
- Co Armagh
- £32,306 - £39,027 per annum
- No. vacancies
- Contract Type
- Weekly hours
- Published date
- Closing date
- To be confirmed.