Finance Administrator General duties include but are not limited to: Provision of administrative and clerical support to the Finance & Administration Manager Assistance in the maintenance of files and databases, including archiving and maintaining an inventory of files Preparation of minutes for daily operational briefing and other meetings as advised by the F&A Manager Assisting with ordering of office supplies and maintenance of an office inventory..
- Responsible for performing a variety of accounting and administrative duties to ensure delivery of accurate and timely financial information.
- Sales ledger duties including invoicing and management of aviation and commercial sales.
- Daily posting and allocating of payments received.
- Ensure compliance with the Company's policies including Health & Safety.
- Credit Control.
- Customer Account queries, including resolving problems in relation to invoice payments.
- Recording and filing cash transactions.
- Fuel reconciliation.
Skills and Qualifications
- 5 GCSE's including Math's and English or equivalent qualification.
- 1 - 2 years relevant experience.
- Part or fully qualified Accounting Technician
Work time: Monday - Friday.
- Vacancy ID
- Job ref.
- FA 112022
- Job Sector
- Accountancy and Finance
- Derry or Londonderry
- City of Derry Airport
- £23,000 - £25,000 per annum
- No. vacancies
- Contract Type
- Weekly hours
- Published date
- Closing date