Trust Lead Clinical Education Pharmacist with On-Call
The post holder will: Work as an independent practitioner within the Northern Ireland Clinical Education Pharmacist Network led by the Regional Trust Lead Clinical Education Pharmacist in collaboration with the Schools of Pharmacy Queen’s University Belfast (QUB), Ulster University (UU) and the Pharmacy Deanery. Provide standardised, quality-assured, experiential learning on an equitable basis to all undergraduate pharmacy students in years 1-4 and year 5 Foundation Training Year (FTY), as defined by the annual regional Clinical Education Pharmacist work plan. Be responsible for the delivery of the Pharmacy Experiential Learning programme within their Trust. Work as a Clinical Pharmacist within their Trust. Support and train other Educational Supervisors in the provision of experiential learning. Undertake other educational roles as specified by the Trust..
- Provide support for pre-placement Experiential Learning orientation for Pharmacy students in the University setting.
- Lead on the development, delivery and evaluation of (hospital) experiential learning to undergraduate pharmacy students years 1 to 4 under the direction of the Regional Trust Lead Clinical Education Pharmacist and in collaboration with UU and QUB
Skills and Qualifications
- Two years' experience in hospital as a band 7 pharmacist or above.
- MPharm or equivalent and eligible to register with the Pharmaceutical Society of NI.
- Experience of providing education and training.
- Experience of working as a clinical pharmacist.
- A postgraduate qualification to at least Masters level in a relevant pharmacy discipline or in final year at the time of applying.
Location: Craigavon Area Hospital Work time: 7 day working rota
- Vacancy ID
- Job ref.
- Job Sector
- Pharmaceutical and Science
- Co Armagh
- £47,126 - £53,219 per annum
- No. vacancies
- Contract Type
- Weekly hours
- Published date
- Closing date
- 7 day working rota