Water Hygiene Technician
At GRAHAM, we’re not just one of the UK’s leading Total FM providers - we’re also a trusted partner, committed to enhancing the experience and making the lives of our clients’ easier. We are seeking a Water Hygiene Technician to join us to help us create a hassle-free environment for our clients and engineers. Energised by continued growth and boasting an annual turnover in excess of £948m per annum, we’re committed to investing in our people and creating the conditions for them to excel. If you are an experienced Water Hygiene Technician with an appetite to succeed, we want you to join our team. Location: Mobile Northern Ireland .
- The role will involve working in a multi-site capacity therefore you must be prepared to travel.
- The monitoring of inspections which will involve temperature testing of water outlets, TMVs, inspection of cold-water storage tanks and hot water storage vessels, water sample collection, showerhead disinfection, and logbook auditing.
- Undertaking monitoring and maintenance of building water services as part of a Legionella Control Program in accordance with ACoP L8 and HSG 274.
- The inspections being undertaken using a PDA and web based electronic logbook system.
- Undertaking other water hygiene related tasks as required including Monitoring, Maintenance and Remediation works.
Skills and Qualifications
- Demonstrate previous experience in a similar role.
- Current Full UK Drivers Licence.
- Demonstrate previous experience in related water system remediation/maintenance works.
- City & Guilds or similar accredited Legionella control training.
- Demonstrate working knowledge of the respective legislation and guidance material (HSC ACoP L8, HSG 274, Water Regulations).
- Previous experience in the maintenance, servicing and testing of Chemical Water Treatment services.
Work time: Mon-Fri 08:00am-04:30pm
Apply online https://vacancies.graham.co.uk/vacancies/20333/water-hygiene-technician.html
- Vacancy ID
- Job Sector
- Environmental, Health and Safety
- All of Northern Ireland
- NI Wide
- No. vacancies
- Contract Type
- Weekly hours
- Published date
- Closing date