Reporting to the HR Operations Manager and working within an established team, as HR Adviser, you will be responsible for providing direct support to company employees, other HR groups and company management..
- You will handle a variety of HR-related duties
- Deliver consistent advice
- Particular focus on absence management & pensions
- You will respond to HR queries from staff
Skills and Qualifications
- You will have CIPD / HR or relevant qualification and be able to demonstrate 2 years' experience in a HR Adviser / Generalist role with experience in absence management & pensions.
- You will have strong knowledge of employment legislation in ROI.
- Working knowledge of data protection, excellent communication, IT and organisational skills.
Work time: 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.
- Vacancy ID
- Job Sector
- Human Resource
- Derry or Londonderry
- Derry / Londonderry
- No. vacancies
- Contract Type
- Weekly hours
- Published date
- Closing date