The HR Administrator will be responsible for providing administration support to the HR team in a timely and accurate manner. .
- The HR Administrator will support the delivery of the HR strategy ensuring that we provide a value added service in order to meet organisational requirements.
- Responsible for providing administration support to the HR team
Skills and Qualifications
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable as the role may involve working in various locations.
- A full current driving licence and access to a car. Consideration will be given to alternative travelling proposals in respect of applicants with a disability who cannot hold a licence.
- A minimum of 12 months administrative experience
- Experience in the use of Microsoft Office packages such as Outlook, Word and Excel.
Work time: Office Hours to be confirmed.
Paste into a web browser: https://inspire.getgotjobs.co.uk/ (paste into a web browser)
- Vacancy ID
- Job ref.
- Job Sector
- Human Resource
- £19,047.60- £22,126.00 per annum.
- No. vacancies
- Contract Type
- Weekly hours
- Published date
- Closing date