Technical Support Scientist
We require a highly motivated and enthusiastic Scientist to work in the RIQAS (Randox International Quality Assessment Scheme) Department based in Randox Science Park in Antrim. Troubleshooting of technical queries relating to our proficiency testing programme..
- The provision of Randox representatives and distribution partners with information and assistance in the promotion and development of RIQAS.
- Data analysis and report generation associated with technical queries, participant feedback and development of the RIQAS Scheme.
- Future programme / pilot study development, research, completion, and technical review.
- Development and validation of RIQAS bespoke software (does not entail coding).
- Administrative duties as required
Skills and Qualifications
- Qualified to at least degree standard in any Life Science discipline with a 2:1 grade or above.
- Experience in clinical laboratory procedures with the understanding of the principles of analytical diagnostics, application of statistics and quality measures within a clinical laboratory environment.
- Must have excellent time management, organisational and computer skills (Proficient in Microsoft Windows and Office packages).
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Ability to learn and retain information quickly.
- Previous experience in a technical support role is desirable.
Work Time: 08:40 - 17:20
- Vacancy ID
- Job ref.
- Job Sector
- Pharmaceutical and Science
- Co Antrim
- No. vacancies
- Contract Type
- Weekly hours
- Published date
- Closing date