Manufacturing Quality Engineer
We require an experienced and motivated Manufacturing Quality Engineer to work within the Quality Assurance Department based at Randox HQ in Co. Antrim..
- To work with manufacturing managers and engineers to standardise process and procedure implementation within our site.
- Role out measuring device calibration systems, to oversee and partake in ongoing calibration activities.
- Set up and execute systematic review of production parts.
- Introduce national and international quality standards to the manufacturing process.
- Work with manufacturing engineers on specifying, commissioning, and ongoing maintenance of production aids and test equipment.
- Creating, managing, and executing NCRs.
Skills and Qualifications
- Educated to degree level in an Engineering related discipline or relevant experience.
- Experience of working in a highly regulated industry to relevant quality requirements (e.g. ISO standards).
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and ability to communicate information in a concise manner.
- Excellent leadership skills and a high level of self-motivation.
- Ability to work methodically and reliably under pressure.
- Flexible approach and willingness to work outside hours if required.
- Direct experience in a controlled manufacturing environment.
- Experience in a quality role.
- Experience of working to medical industry standards e.g. ISO13485, IVDD 98/79/EC or IVDR.
Worktime: 8.40am - 5.20pm.
- Vacancy ID
- Job ref.
- Job Sector
- Co Antrim
- Negotiable, to be confirmed.
- No. vacancies
- Contract Type
- Weekly hours
- Published date
- Closing date