Quality Technician (QSE)
Our client, a soft drinks manufacturer, is seeking a Quality Technician (QSE Technician) to join their team based in Ballymena The purpose of the QSE Technician is to assist the QSE Supervisor by contributing to and implementing QSE standards to meet the Company’s business needs and deliver safe and high-quality product. .
- Manage and test all analytical criteria as required vis customer specification of in process and finished product.
- Manage and monitor traceability elements for production runs, ensuring all details are correct and accurate.
- Follow health and safety instructions provided and safeguard your own health and safety and that of others who may be affected by your actions.
- Carry out shelf life testing and clearing surplus samples from the roof-space and containers.
- Completion of proficiency testing in the analytical labs.
- Completion of all lab calibrations according to the schedule.
- Ensure all product is manufactured to customer specification alongside production.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant codes and practices, e.g. BRC, Customer Codes of Practice, ISO14001, and report on the same.
- To ensure that the Right First Time procedures are followed and co-ordinate with regards to set-up and quality standards.
- To ensure work areas remain audit ready at all times.
- Liaise with production team to ensure that product being manufactured according to specification and deviations are actioned immediately, with follow up and retest completed as required.
- Liaise with NPD and provide technical assistance during trial productions and first productions, including information gathering for reports.
- Monitor and advise on companys policies to ensure best practice and good manufacturing processes are sustained throughout the business.
Skills and Qualifications
- Good communication skills.
- Good Problem-solving skills.
- Works on own initiative or as part of a team.
- Good computer skills.
For more information, please forward your CV to: Andreea.Buzea@industrialtemps.com or contact our Ballymena office on 028 2542 0140 and ask to speak to Andreea Work Time: Varying days and nights, 12 hour shifts INDUSTRIAL TEMPS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER
- Vacancy ID
- Job ref.
- Job Sector
- Co Antrim
- Dayshift: £10 - £11 Per Hour, Nightshift: £11.50 - £12.65 Per Hour
- No. vacancies
- Contract Type
- Weekly hours
- Published date
- Closing date