Adhere to all internal quality procedures and work instructions relating to ISO13485 and the Medical Device Directive. Adhere to documented SOPs or Work Instructions for the assembly and test of medical devices. .
- Comply with all Health & Safety regulations
- Carry out fault-finding, maintenance and repair in accordance with internal procedures, reporting faults
- Produce/populate electronic circuits using printed circuit board schematic capture as required
- Fine pitch soldering, Testing Debugging and modifications of PCBs if required
- Multitasking on a variety of projects
- Responsible for maintaining the working order of all tools
- Participate in relevant training
- Report any Non-Conformances or problems
- Working to production target deadlines
- Incoming inspection / Critical components inspection
- Ensure stores remain tidy
Skills and Qualifications
- Previous experience working in an electronic capacity
- Good standard of soldering skills
Good hand/ eye co-ordination, attention to detail, ability to work from schematics & BOMs Work time - 8am - 5pm Monday to Friday.
To apply please email email@example.com to request an application & monitoring form.
- Vacancy ID
- Job ref.
- Job Sector
- Co Antrim
- £9.50 per hour
- No. vacancies
- Contract Type
- Weekly hours
- Published date
- Closing date