Enforcement Officers (Dog Control)
Enforcement Officers (Dog Control) .
- Monitor policies and ensure all relevant legislation, local orders and bye-laws relating to dogs, litter, waste and local environmental quality matters are being followed within your allocated district.
- Ensure that the service provision is customer focused, innovative and best value for money.
- Contribute to effective communication and liaison within various partnership arrangements.
Skills and Qualifications
- Applicants must have a minimum of 5 GCSEs to include English Language and Maths (or equivalent).
- Confident dealing with confrontational situations involving members of the general public.
- Demonstrate examples of enforcing legislation.
- Knowledge and understanding of relevant legislation and statutory obligations.
- Competence in the use of Microsoft Office.
- Hold a full current driving licence valid in the UK and access to a form of transport.
Rate of pay £14.44 per hour. Duration of post: On going, month to month basis Location: Larne (will be expected to travel throughout the Borough and beyond) Monday to Friday
- Vacancy ID
- Job ref.
- Job Sector
- Environmental, Health and Safety
- Co Antrim
- £14.44 per hour.
- No. vacancies
- Contract Type
- Weekly hours
- Published date
- Closing date