Marketing and Social Media Executive
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic Marketing Executive to join our team. This is an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated individual interested in carving a successful career within an independently owned business. CFC Interiors Ltd was established in 1975 and is one of Irelands leading Interior Design and Home Furnishing Retailers. .
- The individual will be responsible for creating and driving the marketing and social media platforms across the CFC Interiors Group.
- Creating appropriate dynamic content for all of our social channels.
- Managing community online to build a strong and loyal following.
- Liaise with management to improve brand exposure with effective marketing strategies.
- Communicating with third party companies to organise sales promotions, signage, TV and radio campaigns.
- Creating advertisements and flyers for external magazines etc.
- Creation of POS and promoting sales.
- Graphic design.
- Analysing performance of campaigns in order to report to management.
- Maintaining our e-commerce platforms.
- Adhoc duties as required within the busy Cookstown office.
Skills and Qualifications
- Three years experience in a similar position.
- Previous experience in email marketing (Mailchimp).
- Previous experience with CRM systems.
- Experience required in design and publishing tools e.g., Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Knowledge of Wordpress for maintaining e-commerce.
- Competent with Facebook Business Suite.
- Current knowledge of trends on social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram and Tik Tok.
- Highly commercial, organised and adaptable with the ability to prioritise workload.
- Motivated, with keen attention to detail.
- Reliable with desire to exceed expectations.
- Flexible and willing to work extra hours as and when required.
Worktime: Monday to Friday 9.30am to 5.30pm. To apply email your CV to the employer. For the right candidate CFC Interiors Offers: Competitive salary, Westfield Health Benefits, Generous staff discount, Pension Scheme.
- Vacancy ID
- Job Sector
- Co Tyrone
- To be confirmed.
- No. vacancies
- Contract Type
- Weekly hours
- Published date
- Closing date