Provide managerial support to other Stores within the company where required..
- Be responsible and comply with all relevant company policies and procedures in relation to health and safety and the relevant areas of retail risk.
- Ensure that all administration is to the required standard and that all procedures are carried out in accordance with company guidelines.
- Observe staff performance, discussing any areas of improvement or development with your Manager.
- Carry out daily coaching with your colleagues.
- Develop an understanding for your stores overall sales targets and play your part to ensure they are achieved.
- Deal with customer feedback with a solution focused approach providing the best possible outcome.
- Be passionate about home interiors and advise and inspire our customers in the designing and furnishing of their homes.
- Be willing to go the extra mile for our customers and your colleagues.
- Maintain the company customer service experience and culture.
- Any other tasks that may be assigned.
Skills and Qualifications
- Flexibility in working hours as advertised.
- Experience related to the role.
- A Leader/Coach of a club or society.
- Actively involved in local community.
- A clear employment record.
Work time: To be confirmed. Location: Drumkeen Retail Park.
- Vacancy ID
- Job ref.
- Job Sector
- Retailing, Wholesaling and Purchasing
- To be confirmed.
- No. vacancies
- Contract Type
- Weekly hours
- Published date
- Closing date