Assisting the leader and working as part of a team to deliver quality afterschool care. .
- To assist in providing quality care, education and play opportunities for children aged 4-11 years, providing equal opportunities.
- To foster children's growth, self-esteem and independence.
- To contribute to the planning and preparation of activities.
- To communicate effectively with parents/carers.
- To share responsibility for children's personal care.
- To share cleaning duties.
- To work according to Kidzone Afterschools policies and procedures.
- Working in line with the minimum standards.
- To undertake such other duties as required by the management committee.
Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum QCF Level 3 Playwork or Child Care, Learning & Development or Equivalent.
- Two Years experience in childcare setting.
- Training in Safeguarding/Child Protection; Paediatric First Aid; Food Safety.
Work time: 2.00pm - 6.00pm Monday - Friday Post is for maternity cover with opportunities for extension. Start date February 2023. Interviews to take place week beginning 9th January 2023.
- Vacancy ID
- Job ref.
- Job Sector
- Childcare and Social Work
- Co Armagh
- To be discussed
- No. vacancies
- Contract Type
- Weekly hours
- Published date
- Closing date