Reporting to the Head of HR, as HR Manager, you will work within an established HR team and provide support across business functions in NI, Scotland and ROI. You will be responsible 2 for HR Officers and HR support staff. .
- You will manage and support investigations, disciplinary & grievance case work, deliver corporate inductions and HR training, provide recruitment support, advice and guidance in all HR related matters, in line with employment legislation.
- You will work closely with line managers in the business supporting performance management initiatives and leading & driving Employee Engagement and Wellbeing initiatives across the group.
Skills and Qualifications
- You will have a degree in Business or Human Resource Management and previous experience in a Senior HR Officer / HR Manager position.
- A Full UK driving licence, excellent IT skills and be proficient in Microsoft suite, excellent accuracy and attention to detail and strong employment law knowledge.
- Essentially, you will have CIPD level 5 and working towards CIPD (level 7) is desirable.
- You will be able to demonstrate a pro active approach with excellent interpersonal skills, that include the ability to work with people at all levels of the organisation.
- You will have a flexible approach to work in line with business requirements. You will be adaptable and possess excellent negotiation and influencing skills.
Worktime: 9am to 5.30pm Mon to Fri. To apply email your CV to the employer.
- Vacancy ID
- Job Sector
- General Management
- Derry or Londonderry
- Up to £39,000 per annum (depending on experience).
- No. vacancies
- Contract Type
- Weekly hours
- Published date
- Closing date
- 9am to 5.30pm Mon to Fri.