To be part of an established team, looking after children from 6 weeks to 11 years old within a stimulating nursery/afterschool environment. Ensure children's care, welfare and development is met at all times to a high standard. Assist room supervisor to plan developmentally appropriate activities taking into account children's age/stage of development. Full details of the post will be confirmed with the employer..
- To provide a warm, safe and secure environment for children aged between 6 weeks - 11 years old to learn and develop in.
- To help implement our nurseries polices and procedures whilst adhering to all requirements.
- Successful candidates will be required to integrate as part of an existing team and to stimulate and motivate the children.
- Carry out observations on children.
Skills and Qualifications
- Develop a positive working relationship with parents/carers.
- Follow nursery policies and procedures while adhering to health and safety regulations as the safety of children is paramount at all times.
- Experience working within a day care setting
- Level 2 or 3 in childcare
Work time: between the hours of 7.15am - 6pm, to be confirmed. Once CV is received, we will be in contact to arrange an interview.
- Vacancy ID
- Job Sector
- Childcare and Social Work
- Co Antrim
- To be confirmed
- No. vacancies
- Contract Type
- Weekly hours
- Published date
- Closing date