Catering / Support Services / Housekeeping Assistant
The post holder will work as a member of the Facility Support Work Staff Team and will be primarily required, depending on role, to carry out a range of practical domestic and catering duties..
- Temperature probe and record food delivered to Centre.
- Preparation and cooking of frozen food product using Burlodge oven as per manufacturers guidance and instruction.
Skills and Qualifications
- Have experience of carrying out a range of domestic, housekeeping and or catering duties in a working environment.
- Ability to accept responsibility, to use initiative, to be accountable and cope with difficult situations in a calm manner.
- Have worked in a social care environment with catering / domestic and laundry responsibilities.
- Have a BICs (British Institute of Cleaning Science) certificate.
- Have an awareness of Health and Safety Standards.
Work time, to be confirmed. Salary: £18,575 - £19,918 per annum pro rata.
- Vacancy ID
- Job ref.
- Job Sector
- Hotel and Catering
- Co Down
- Cedar Grove Centre, Newry
- See Further Information
- No. vacancies
- Contract Type
- Weekly hours
- Published date
- Closing date