Crisis Resolution and Home Treatment Team Practitioner
The post holder will be employed as a member of the Crisis Resolution and Home Treatment Team (CRHTT). The CRHTT provide multi-disciplinary assessment, treatment and intervention to individuals who are experiencing an acute deterioration in their mental health. The team also provide brief crisis interventions which aim to support individuals that are experiencing emotional distress. The CRHTT in collaboration with service users work to identify recovery orientated goals. Practitioners are then responsible for the formulation and review of a recovery focused care plan which informs intervention. The CRHTT work collaboratively with existing services and therefore compliment the support and treatment of those teams by providing an intensive service as required. .
- To assist with the development of the CRHTT and be responsible for prioritisation, organisation and management of own workload.
- To apply a high level of understanding of mental health assessment and the implementation of person centred treatment.
Skills and Qualifications
- Mental Health Nursing Qualification.
- Registered Mental Health Nurse on the Live NMC Register.
- A minimum of 2 years post-qualifying experience to include 1 year within an Acute or Community Mental Health Team Setting.
- Social Work Qualification.
- Hold current registration with the Northern Ireland Social Care Council.
- Have successfully completed AYE and have a minimum of 1 years post-qualifying experience in a community mental health setting.
Work Time: Shift Pattern including on-call work out of hours
- Vacancy ID
- Job ref.
- Job Sector
- Medical and Healthcare
- Co Antrim
- Holywell Hospital, Antrim
- £32,306 - £39,027 per annum.
- No. vacancies
- Contract Type
- Weekly hours
- Published date
- Closing date