Senior Clinical Physiologist
Performs a range of investigations to include ambulatory monitoring, stress testing and pacemaker follow-up, echocardiograms and provide a factual report where appropriate. The post holder will also be expected to supervise/train less experienced staff /students. The post holder may be required to travel and work in other NHSCT sties and participate in weekend/evening hours. Method Application web link tested.
- Records and analyses ambulatory ECG and BP monitoring, producing factual report, based on the analysis and interpretation of test results with total autonomy
- Leads on exercise stress test clinics with indirect medical supervision and produces a factual report based on the analysis and interpretation of test results with autonomy
Skills and Qualifications
- A minimum of two years experience working as a Cardiac Physiologist at band 5 level or above
- BSc Hon Clinical Physiology (Cardiology) or equivalent Plus Registration with the Registration Council for Clinical Physiology (RCCP) or the Academy for Healthcare Science (AHCS)
- Plus Current Resuscitation Council immediate life support (ILS) or evidence of successful completion previously and an undertaking to successfully complete an update within 3 months of taking up post
Work time, 2 days per week. Salary: £32,306 - £39,027 per annum pro rata.
- Vacancy ID
- Job ref.
- Job Sector
- Medical and Healthcare
- Derry or Londonderry
- Causeway Hospital, Coleraine
- See Further Information
- No. vacancies
- Contract Type
- Weekly hours
- Published date
- Closing date