BSO_HSC Digital People Lead
The People Lead will provide a strategic senior leadership role within the HSC Digital team which is implementing the preferred option articulated in the HSC Digital Business Case. The People Lead will take lead responsibility in the creation and execution of strategic planning, TUPE transfer of staff, development of a culture to support the delivery of strategic objectives, develop and implement relevant policies and. for all aspects of HR and People elements in the establishment of the new organisation directorate .
- Collection, synthesis, analysis of multifaceted data drawn from a range of sources, and using this information to lead strategic decision making across HSC
- To develop workforce solutions based on highly complex and conflicting data and presenting them to stakeholders including senior officers, trade union representatives and affected staff
Skills and Qualifications
- University degree or equivalent professional qualification and worked for at least 3 years in a senior management role within Human Resources in a complex organisation
- Have at least 5 years in a senior management role within Human Resources in a complex organisation
- Hold valid membership of Chartered Institute of Personnel Development (CIPD).
Initial Location: HSC Business Services Organisation, 14-18 Great Victoria Street, Belfast or Gransha Hospital, Clooney Road, Derry/Londonderry. To be confirmed. Work time - To be confirmed.
- Vacancy ID
- Job ref.
- Job Sector
- General Management
- All of Northern Ireland
- Belfast or Derry/Londonderry
- £65,664 - £75,874 per annum.
- No. vacancies
- Contract Type
- Weekly hours
- Published date
- Closing date