The Level 3 Engineering Apprenticeship is a developmental program. Candidates need a keen interest in engineering and a love of material processing. With our own in-house craft instructor MOYOLA offers: Excellent personal development. NVQ L 2 & 3 in Precision Engineering. Level 3 Technical Certificate. Excellent future prospects within the company. .
- Learning skills required to produce quality components to customer specifications i.e. Reading drawings, Bench fitting, Milling, Turning.
- Follow instructions.
- Adhere to health and safety regulations.
- Reading, understanding, and interpreting geometric tolerances and inspecting to customer specific technical drawings.
- Understanding and marking out materials.
- Programming CNC machines.
Skills and Qualifications
- 5 GCSEs at grade C or above (including Maths, English) or equivalent.
- GCSE ICT ( or equivalent).
ApprenticeshipNI eligibility conditions apply. Applicants please note this position is under the auspices of ApprenticeshipNI provision.
- Vacancy ID
- Job ref.
- Job Sector
- Derry or Londonderry
- To be confirmed - Competitive Rates
- No. vacancies
- Contract Type
- Weekly hours
- Published date
- Closing date