An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a creative, enthusiastic, and self-motivated individual to join our growing Randox Health Sales team in our Marketing department. This role will be based at our Ardmore site in Crumlin. This is a unique opportunity to develop your career with a forward thinking, global company which will offer the successful applicant job security and genuine opportunities to enhance their career. Randox now offer free transportation from Antrim Train / Bus station each morning to take staff to our various sites in Antrim and Crumlin. This shuttle will take staff back to the station at the end of the day. .
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build lasting digital connections with consumers.
- Launch paid advert campaigns through Google AdWords, Meta, etc. to help achieve company objectives.
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts.
- Assist in planning and monitoring the ongoing company presence on all social media platforms.
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organise their distribution through various channels.
- Measure the performance of all digital marketing activates using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics.
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up to date.
- Maintain partnerships with media agencies and vendors.
Skills and Qualifications
- Qualified to at least degree level (2:1 and above) in a Marketing, Business or Life Science related subject.
- Proven experience as a Digital Marketing Executive or similar roles.
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices.
- Experience with B2C social media, Google AdWords, email campaigns, and SEO / SEM.
- Excellent understanding of web analytics tools.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Worktime: 8.40am - 5.20pm.
- Vacancy ID
- Job ref.
- Job Sector
- Co Antrim
- Negotiable, to be confirmed.
- No. vacancies
- Contract Type
- Weekly hours
- Published date
- Closing date
- 8.40am - 5.20pm.