D G Green & Sons Limited are one of the leading Facilities Management, Building and Civil Engineering Contractors working throughout Northern Ireland. We are seeking to recruit a Facilities Administrator to join the D G Green & Sons Limited Facilities Management Division. .
- Support with all administrative tasks.
- Plan and schedule work that needs to be carried out Communicating with Other Teams/Clients/Sub-Contractors.
- To provide administration support to all clients and stakeholders.
- Provide a helpdesk function to ensure customers have a point of contact.
- Resolve customer queries.
- Monitoring various inboxes- responding to queries and prioritising in order of urgency.
- Ensuring visits are booked with clients and accesses to the site are arranged.
- To raise Reactive, Response, PPM and scheduled job requests/jobs on system.
- Respond to helpdesk emails within a timely fashion.
- Raising new work on the system and closing down work orders.
- Answer the telephone and address all enquiries in a timely and professional manner.
- Provide support to the Facilities Management and Maintenance team on the raising and closing of Reactive, Response, PPM and Scheduled job requests within the D. G. Green & Sons Ltd helpdesk.
- Utilise the D. G. Green & Sons Ltd helpdesk system for the raising of Purchase Orders and the subsequent processing of the associated Invoices for compilation to the Accounts Department on a weekly basis.
- Prepare and collate all documentation for Sub-Contractors payment.
Skills and Qualifications
- 3 years' minimum experience of working in a busy help desk primarily on in-house manual systems.
- Knowledge of facilities processes.
- Able to work as part of a multi-functional team.
- Well organised with the ability to prioritise.
- Working knowledge of CAFM systems and building operations, awareness of facilities disciplines to allow effective allocation of work order.
- High calibre IT skills and presentation capability.
- Must be willing to undertake a multi-functional role.
- Previous experience working with Facilities Management or a Scheduling role.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Packages such as Excel, Word and Outlook.
Work time: 8.30am - 5.00pm. Salary: Negotiable based on experience. To apply email your CV to the employer.
- Vacancy ID
- Job ref.
- Job Sector
- Secretarial and Administration
- Co Antrim
- See Further Info.
- No. vacancies
- Contract Type
- Weekly hours
- Published date
- Closing date
All CVs must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org