HSEQ Compliance Administrator
D G Green & Sons Limited are one of the leading Facilities Management, Building and Civil Engineering Contractors working throughout Northern Ireland. We are seeking to recruit a HSEQ Compliance Administrator to join the D G Green & Sons Limited General Building and Civil Engineering Division. .
- Maintain company Quality, Health & Safety and Environmental Documentation.
- Sub-Contractor Management.
- Staff Vetting & Clearance.
- Staff Training Records.
- Risk Assessment & Method Statement Compilation.
- Collection and filing of HSEQ Information for Third Party Audits.
Skills and Qualifications
- Able to work independently.
- Able to work as part of a multi-functional team.
- Well organised with the ability to prioritise.
- High calibre IT skills and presentation capability.
- Must be willing to undertake a multi-functional role.
- A keen for eye for detail with good organisation skills.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Packages such as Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Experience of having undertaken a Health & Safety Role.
- NEBOSH Qualification in Health & Safety.
- Have an interest in Quality, Safety and the Environment and an understanding of their application within the construction industry.
- Experience carrying out internal and external audits.
Work time: 8.30am - 5.00pm. Salary: Negotiable based on experience. To apply email your CV to the employer.
- Vacancy ID
- Job ref.
- Job Sector
- Secretarial and Administration
- Co Antrim
- See Further Info.
- No. vacancies
- Contract Type
- Weekly hours
- Published date
- Closing date