As a Store Administrator for Goldsmiths you will play a key role in ensuring that all areas of administration within the store are kept in line with company procedures. Looking to build on your retail and product knowledge you will be a dedicated and committed team player offering a consistent support to the Store and wider business; with a passion for delivering excellent customer service ensuring that everyone has an amazing experience in our stores..
- Ensuring that all areas of administration within the store are kept in line with company procedures.
- Delivering excellent customer service.
Skills and Qualifications
- Full Training will be given
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- IT literate
- Flexible and adaptable to change
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Jewellery and watch product knowledge
- Advanced selling and negotiation skills
- External jewellery qualifications
- Visual merchandising skills
- Working to sales targets
Work time - To be confirmed.
- Vacancy ID
- Job ref.
- Job Sector
- Retailing, Wholesaling and Purchasing
- Co Down
- £10.25 per Hour.
- No. vacancies
- Contract Type
- Weekly hours
- Published date
- Closing date