Serum QC Analyst
Due to continued growth, Randox Laboratories require two Analysts/Scientists to join the research and development team. The successful Scientists will be involved in a number of clinical research projects. Contributing to the work on IDVR projects for Quality Control Materials. .
- Contributing to the work on IDVR projects for Quality Control Materials
- The meeting of targets on established R&D projects
- The familiarisation of current methods and technologies for a given project
- The detailed completion of reports demonstrating rigorous analysis of results
- Generation and upkeep of Design and Development Plans, Risk Management activities and Design Specifications
- Transfer of the product to manufacturing in accordance with company procedures
- The operation and routine maintenance of various types of departmental equipment and analytical instruments
- Performing various analytical procedures
Skills and Qualifications
- BSc in a relevant biomedical or life science subject.
- Ability to work independently within the context of a multidisciplinary research team.
- Possess excellent organisational and communication skills (written and oral).
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Be proficient in the use of Microsoft packages such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Possess excellent attention to detail and the ability to accurately record of analytical data and excellent attention to details
- Flexibility to work night shifts if required
- Analytical experience
Work time: To be confirmed.
- Vacancy ID
- Job ref.
- Job Sector
- Pharmaceutical and Science
- Co Antrim
- No. vacancies
- Contract Type
- Weekly hours
- Published date
- Closing date