Digital Marketing Officer
The post in CAFRE, the post holder will report to the Senior Marketing Adviser..
- Produce innovative creative content for digital channels to achieve campaign objectives.
- Content includes videos, infographics, audio photographs and blogs.
- Support the delivery of a broad range of online and offline marketing activities.
- Please refer to the Candidate Information Booklet for more information.
Skills and Qualifications
- A minimum of 2 years experience of effectively leading a team communicating with staff and setting team priorities and goals to meet organisational business objectives.
- A minimum of 2 years experience of managing the delivery of quality service including identifying and implementing improvements to meet the requirements of a diverse range of customers.
- A minimum of 2 years demonstrable experience in operating digital marketing channels (which include website and social media platforms) including interpretation of digital marketing insights.
- A full and current driving licence enabling the licence holder to drive in Northern Ireland.
Location: CAFRE, Loughry Campus, Cookstown Work time: Monday - Friday, times to be confirmed. Salary: £32,328 - 33,459 (under review) NICS application form only. Vacancy closing date 27 January 2023 at 12 noon. Applications from Protestants, young people (people under the age of 35) people with a disability and people from ethnic minority communities are particularly welcome for this post. The Northern Ireland Civil Service is an Equal Opportunities Employer All applications for employment are considered strictly on the basis of merit.
Visit the recruitment service website www.nicsrecruitment.org.uk (please quote reference number IRC287544)
- Vacancy ID
- Job ref.
- Job Sector
- Public Sector
- Co Tyrone
- See further information.
- No. vacancies
- Contract Type
- Weekly hours
- Published date
- Closing date