We require Warehouse Operatives/ Voice Pickers for our client, the largest British logistics firm, providing supply chain consultancy and solutions to some of the world’s most admired brands..
- Working in a Chilled Environment Picking and Packing orders
- Pulling orders according to electronic voice command issued by voice prompt software.
- Picking items from warehouse and packing orders, properly and carefully
- Working within a fast paced environment
- Working as a valued member of a team and also independently
Skills and Qualifications
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment
- Have good communication skills
- Be fully flexible and adaptable
- Previous experience in voice picking is desirable but is not essential as full training will be provided
If you are interested in this role, please forward your CV through to Danielle.email@example.com or call 02825420140 and ask to speak to Danielle. Work Time: 12pm - 8pm (may vary depending on clients requirements). Industrial Temps is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- Vacancy ID
- Job ref.
- Job Sector
- Transport, Distribution and Warehousing
- Co Antrim
- £10.89 Per Hour
- No. vacancies
- Contract Type
- Weekly hours
- Published date
- Closing date