Beechlawn HotelPhone Number: 02890602010
Hotel maintenance assistant must be adaptive to all maintenance and repairs to all areas of the hotel, including its exterior, heating and cooling systems, plumbing, electrical systems, floors, walls and furniture. You must have the skills to use a variety of equipment and the ability to work a physically demanding role that can demand on-call work to handle emergencies. The Job Role requires a wide repair and maintenance background with varied duties each day..
- Provides the highest quality of service to the customer at all times.
- Report daily to Maintenance Manager & General manager on maintenance and areas of concern of the hotel.
- Make repairs to masonry, woodwork and furnishings, patch or replace plaster/plaster board, paint walls, ceilings, and trim.
- Clean all work areas after completing job.
- Cleans sidewalks and entrances to the hotel on a daily basis.
- Keep grounds of hotel clean and tidy including back service yards.
- Ability to maintain a wide range of maintenance issues with instruction from Management.
- Maintain a good working relationship with all levels of staff.
- Assist housekeeping team as and when required.
- Maintain interior and exterior of building.
Skills and Qualifications
- Very good communication skills to all levels of personnel.
- Ability to represent the hotel with professionalism.
- Promote excellent guest/associate rapport by reacting promptly, efficiently and courteously to all guests and associate requests.
- Ability to work unsupervised at times.
Worktime: Mornings and weekends. To apply email your CV to the employer.
- Vacancy ID
- Job Sector
- Security and General
- To be confirmed.
- No. vacancies
- Contract Type
- Weekly hours
- Published date
- Closing date