As a CAD Technician you will assist the Project Manager and take the lead as a modeler and connector. You will need to demonstrate strong communication skills as you work with our clients, write RFI's, and coordinate with Project Managers. .
- Work with the checker to correct errors in the model
- Ability to work as part of a team and provide support/leadership for junior members of staff.
- Frequent communication with clients (phone & email)
- Production control - assisting the PM with schedule management
- Issue GA's, Fabrication and Erection Packages as well as all other items required for procurement.
- Experience in doing both Design and Build, and Engineered schemes.
- Checking own work within the model for compliance with contract documents
- Assess projects against timescales and ability to raise RFI's
- Connecting and modelling within Tekla on multiple Projects.
Skills and Qualifications
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work as an individual and as part of a team
- Experience with Tekla Software
Mon-Thurs 8.30am-5pm, Fri 8.30am-4pm
- Vacancy ID
- Job ref.
- Job Sector
- Media, Print and Design
- Co Down
- No. vacancies
- Contract Type
- Weekly hours
- Published date
- Closing date