Be able to carry out treatments professionally. Ensure all guests receive a warm welcome and provide professional advice pre and post treatment. To be instrumental in the promotion and selling of Spa treatments leading to bookings and repeat bookings. To ensure the safety and comfort of all guests. Assist with other duties as required. .
- To carry out treatments thoroughly, professionally and efficiently in a timely manner.
- Maintain a high level of product knowledge and be able to provide professional advice to guests.
- To ensure all clients receive a warm welcome to the spa.
Skills and Qualifications
- 2 years experience in a Spa/Salon environment.
- Strong Interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proven success in retail sales targets within the beauty industry.
- Excellent customer care service with a professional approach.
- Great attention to detail.
- Willingness to learn.
- The ability to deliver an exceptional spa experience.
- Certified in other beauty areas i.e. reflexology Certified in Elemis Product Range.
Salary will be based on experience. Work time: Monday - Sunday 9am - 5.30pm / late night opening Thursday & Friday. We are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Join our Award Winning Spa, which is an official training academy for Elemis, offering a choice of treatments to soothe and relax the body and mind. Please complete an employer application form and monitoring forms to apply. Application forms to be returned to the employer (see employer details).
- Vacancy ID
- Job Sector
- Beauty and Hair Care
- Derry or Londonderry
- To be confirmed.
- No. vacancies
- Contract Type
- Weekly hours
- Published date
- Closing date