This role will report to the Accounts Office Manager and is a permanent full-time position within the company. Contact debtors through calls, emails or letters to notify them of outstanding invoice. .
- Contact debtors through calls, emails or letters to notify them of outstanding invoice
- Allocation of cash receipts and reconciliation of customer accounts
- Resolve queries relating to cash allocation
- Manage own ledgers and customer accounts and deal with customer queries
- Supporting other team members with ad hoc tasks
Skills and Qualifications
- Excellent communication skills, comfortable dealing with people at all levels
- Able to work to strict deadlines and achieve targets set
- GCSE English and Maths or equivalent essential
Work time: Monday - Thursday 9am-5pm, Friday 9am-4.30pm. There will be training available to the successful candidate.
- Vacancy ID
- Job ref.
- Job Sector
- Accountancy and Finance
- Co Antrim
- £21,500 per annum.
- No. vacancies
- Contract Type
- Weekly hours
- Published date
- Closing date
All CVs must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org