Fundraising Development Officer
Working with the Head of Development to grow individual giving and philanthropy (including online) and corporate donations. You will also work with the Marketing Manager to develop relevant print and digital media content that supports The Playhouse fundraising and activities. .
- Ultimately you are helping to ensure that The Playhouse continues to be financially sustainable
- Meet the needs of the people and communities we serve.
Skills and Qualifications
- Experience and track record of fundraising success in at least one of the following income streams: individual giving, corporate donations, digital/ online fundraising
- A third Level qualification in a relevant or related discipline.
- Experience of creating marketing campaigns and/or supporting public relations.
Work time: Normal Office Hours
- Vacancy ID
- Job Sector
- Charity and Voluntary
- Derry or Londonderry
- Derry/Londonderry, The Playhouse
- £23,000-£28,000 per annum
- No. vacancies
- Contract Type
- Weekly hours
- Published date
- Closing date