Customer Relations Executive
Due to continued growth, this well established and reputable packaging company are looking to expand their team by adding another Customer Relationship /Key Account Representative to support their customers. The role is office based in Omagh. This role would suit someone who has worked within the private sector dealing with customers on the phone, in a sales/service environment, building and maintain relationships with existing customers. The main focus of the role is key account management so the successful candidates must be a good communicator, able to build relationships, problem solve and up sell new products..
- You will act as a representative for the company, but also as the chief advocate for your clients internally, maintaining and managing an established customer base.
- Building and maintaining excellent relationships with large suppliers and customers over the phone.
- Driving sales and identifying new opportunities to deliver mutually beneficial outcomes for both the company and customers.
- Liaising and negotiating with suppliers on pricing and order progress.
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to build rapport and long-term trading relationships with customers and suppliers.
- Working closely with other internal departments to ensure the customers needs are met.
- Supporting Business Development Managers as and when required.
Skills and Qualifications
- More than 2 years experience working in a similar role dealing with customers on the phone.
- Experience working in any of the following industries advantageous; food company, customer service industry selling tangible products or manufacturing company.
- Sales or Internal sales experience or key account management in an office setting advantageous.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced office environment and deliver multiple tasks to strict deadlines.
- An excellent communicator with a strong work ethic.
- Computer literate and able to use a CRM systemrevious account management experience with customers advantageous.
- Proficient in all MS Office applications, including MS Excel, Outlook & Word.
Work time: 9am - 5pm. Cathy Moran Recruitment is a Recruiter who does not discriminate against gender, age, sex or religious denomination. It promotes equality of opportunity on grounds of gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, race, religious belief and political opinion. Email CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vacancy ID
- Job Sector
- Co Tyrone
- £23,000 per annum.
- No. vacancies
- Contract Type
- Weekly hours
- Published date
- Closing date
- 9am - 5pm.