Customer Support Administrator
Randox is welcoming applications from Administrators wishing to join the Technical Support division of our Sales and Marketing Team as a Customer Support Administrator. Working at our Laurelbank facility in Crumlin, successful candidates will receive comprehensive training and in-depth knowledge of Randox products and deal directly with some of our biggest customers. Operation of the company telephone and email system to receive customer complaints or enquiries ensuring a rapid response rate according to agreed standard. Randox now offer free transportation from Antrim Train / Bus station each morning to take staff to our various sites in Antrim and Crumlin. This shuttle will take staff back to the station at the end of the day..
- Operation of the company telephone and email system to receive customer complaints or enquiries ensuring a rapid response rate according to agreed standard.
- Use of relevant software to record and monitor the status of customer and internal queries.
- Contacting customers to carry out post-market feedback and trending of this data.
- Ensuring that all product queries are brought to the attention of the relevant support teams.
- Filing correspondence from customers and completed queries.
- Communicate and liaise effectively with customers/suppliers/visitors etc as well as internal staff; interpret and respond clearly to requests.
- Carry out biannual customer feedback.
- Relevant administrative tasks.
Skills and Qualifications
- Excellent communication skills.
- Confidence in dealing with customers.
- Ability to work both in a team environment and independently.
- Ability to work to strict timeframes and meet deadlines.
- A willingness to develop a high level of product knowledge.
Work time: 08:40 - 17:20 to be confirmed.
- Vacancy ID
- Job ref.
- Job Sector
- Customer Service and Call Centre
- Co Antrim
- To be confirmed
- No. vacancies
- Contract Type
- Weekly hours
- Published date
- Closing date