eCommerce Data Entry Technician
We have a position available for an eCommerce Data Entry Technician to join our team. As an eCommerce Data Entry Technician you will help create eBay listings and ensure that all our products are available for customers to purchase on our B2C website. You will help create professional listings and descriptions, pictures and graphics to ensure that conversion rates and transactions are maximised. You will also provide marketing and technical support to our sales team..
- Ensure all braking products are listed for sale on eBay and our own website.
- Ensure product technical details are accurate.
- Ensure product images are optimised to ensure sales conversion.
- Update Asana diary and project management system on a frequent basis.
- Help determine braking product fitment data and manage accordingly.
Skills and Qualifications
- A qualification in ICT or a related subject.
- An ICT degree, or business-related degree advantageous.
- Understanding of the e-Commerce space that includes marketing strategies, product development, competitive strategies, consumer research, industry trends and usability best practices.
- Familiarity with web design, user experience and a keen eye to detail.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good time management skills to ensure targets are met.
Work time: Mon - Fri 7:45am - 4:15pm. If you need any further information on the job role or the company, please do not hesitate to contact us on 028 71 860696
- Vacancy ID
- Job Sector
- Derry or Londonderry
- Campsie, Derry/Londonderry
- £21,000 - £24,000 per annum
- No. vacancies
- Contract Type
- Weekly hours
- Published date
- Closing date
- Mon - Fri 7:45am - 4:15pm