General Operative - Grounds Maintenance
To undertake a variety of roles, primarily within the Grounds Maintenance section, using a wide range of machinery, across various sites throughout Northern Ireland. .
- Undertake grass cutting, strimming and weeding duties.
- Operate required machinery, including ride on lawnmower, pedestrian mower strimmer and other powered equipment as appropriate.
- Other duties as and when required.
Skills and Qualifications
- Good communication skills, desire to learn new skills, good time-keeping.
- Adherence to Health & Safety Regulations.
- 1 year's experience in a similar role, CSR card holder, relevant horticultural certificates, valid driving licence.
- Previous experience not necessary as full training will be provided.
- Vacancy ID
- Job Sector
- Environmental, Health and Safety
- All of Northern Ireland
- NI Various
- To be discussed at interview
- No. vacancies
- Contract Type
- Weekly hours
- Published date
- Closing date